Faversham Creek Hotel
Faversham’s only dedicated town centre hotel has 6 individually styled rooms and is also home to the Red Sails Restaurant. A fine dining restaurant with 1 AA Rosette, in the centre of Faversham. One of our bedrooms boasts a 4 poster bed, a raised bath in the bedroom as well as a spacious shower room. Every room has a television which doubles as your media centre, wifi is free and all have en-suite bathrooms.
The building dates from 1723 and contains some interesting original features but being Grade 2 listed is not suitable for disabled or those with walking difficulties as all rooms are approached by stairs. The hotel offers packages incorporating cycling, walking, golfing, bird watching, cultural experiences, vineyard and brewery trips – you name it we will look into it! We would be very happy to put an itinerary together which would give you a taste of the many things that Faversham and the surrounding area has to offer.
Special offer Wednesday to Saturday – Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Rate from £95 per person – Dinner is our tasting menu and quote “Visit Swale” for a free glass of sparkling wine from Chapel Down.
Other Hotel Offers & Packages
Interested in the Cider or Apple festival at Brogdale?
Brogdale is the Home of the National Fruit Collection and runs various festivals throughout the year however the 2 largest are the Artisan Cider Festival and the National Apple Festival.
Why not take advantage of our special 3 night or 2 night package and enjoy Brogdale and all Faversham has to offer.
- 3 Night £430 Package for 2 people includes entrance to Festival for 2 people for 1 day
- 3 Nights accommodation in our beautifully furnished rooms with breakfast in our restaurantDriven to and from the festival for 1 day (subject to availability)
- 3 Course Dinner for 1 night in the hotels award winning restaurant – The Red Sails (A supplement can be added if you want to try our tasting menu)
- £40 meal vouchers to be spent either at the Red Sails Restaurant or The Phoenix Tavern on food and drink.
- Bottle of the very local and delicious cider from the Kent Cider Company in your room.
- You can extend your stay further at a reduced room rate
2 Night £350 Package for 2 people includes:
- Entrance to Festival for 2 people for 1 day
- 2 Nights accommodation in our beautifully furnished rooms with breakfast in our restaurant
- Driven to and from the festival for 1 day (subject to availability)
- 3 Course Dinner for 1 night in the hotels Award winning restaurant – The Red Sails (A supplement can be added if you want to try our tasting menu)
- £20 meal vouchers to be spent either at the Red Sails Restaurant or The Phoenix Tavern on food and drink
- Bottle of the very local and delicious cider from the Kent Cider Company in your room
For an additional charge we can create an itinerary to add to your stay from the following:
- A tour of Faversham with a local “Blue Badge” guide (subject to availability)
- Shepherd Neame Brewery Tour (subject to availability)
- Reduced green fees for Chestfield golf course (subject to availability)
- Special Short Break Packages and our Queen Matilda Champagne Break are perfect for people staying 3 to 4 nights – see our website for more information