Be inspired by some of our feature articles and lastest news below providing snap shots of just some of the activities, attractions and places to see just one hour from London, the channel coast and within easy travel distance of most of Kent's tourism honey pots.
Food and Drink
Places to Stay
Active & Outdoors
History & Culture
37 results found
Website records increase in visits to map page! A welcome boost to destination awareness for future?
Join Tiller & Wheel CIC aboard the historic sailing barge Edith May
Help raise funds to secure the future of Faversham Pools
'InFaversham' listing of Faversham pubs, cafes and restaurants offering food and drink to enjoy at...
Continue to shop locally in Faversham for extended offers following a successful Fiver Fest
Boutique hotel-style accommodation, with individual rooms now available at Elmley Nature Reserve
This vital funding is from the Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage and the Heritage Stimulus Fund
Stroll along the Saxon Shore Way taking in the old Eastwood’s brickworks and fruit tree orchards of...
The “We’re Good To Go” mark signals that a tourism and hospitality business has adapted their...
Faversham is a quaint, medieval, creekside town, perfect town for a short break.
Remember the saying ‘you never know how much you will miss something until it has gone’?
Jenny Hurkett at The Criterion Theatre and Blue Town Heritage Centre appeals for your support.
Sheppey Crossing to Elmley Dock and back, one of my favourite walks, read on to see why?
National lockdown - Stay at Home
- Residents and visitors are encouraged to only travel around Swale if the journey is essential.
- When we return to tier restrictions and are able to welcome you the Swale area of north Kent safely please Know Before You Go! (Check in advance if venues are open).
- Respect, protect, enjoy our part of the Garden of England safely and responsibly as you take your exercise locally during the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Be aware that during the pandemic national and local guidance may change at short notice with social distancing measures and opening times that may impact your proposed travel arrangements.
- Follow Coronavirus safer travel guidance if you have to travel.
When the time is right - Experience award-winning beaches on the Isle of Sheppey and our historic towns of Faversham, Sheerness and Sittingbourne. Explore pretty villages nestled in the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a vast expanse of marshes, nature reserves and country parks.
Follow Visit Swale on social media on Twitter and Facebook and share some of your stunning pictures and experiences as a legacy of your visit and help us encourage others to our destination towns, countryside and coastal resorts.