You won't need an appointment to get in as we have an "open door" policy that means you will always be welcome at Castle Connections, just sign in at Reception for safety reasons.
The following are some of services and activities the centre provides:
- Community Cafe: Offers a full range of snacks and drinks, together with Kids Tuck Shop menu. Catering staff can supply a full range of Buffet menu's for special occasions and meetings. Range of courses around Cookery and Healthy Eating can be arranged.
- A Sound Studio: with DJ equipment and sound engineering courses, band practice and recording facilities.
- Allsworth Hall: Dance and Drama Room with sprung wooden floor for all types of dancing. Space for theatre, concerts and play productions. Offering classes from Ballet to Street Dance.
- Eatwell Hall Quality Decor, excellent for Parties, Exhibitions and as a Dining Room.
- Art and Crafts Room Well equipped room for full range of art and crafts subjects, including facilities for Pottery with well established Kiln.
- Disabled: Castle Connections is wheel chair friendly, has toilets for the disabled. Baby changing facilty and lift to upper floor.
- Car Parking: FREE
Conference / Meeting facilities
Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome
Restaurant / Cafe / Tea shop