Heritage Orchard Juicing Days
28th October - 30th October 2020
Ever wondered how apple juice is made? Well now is your chance to find out. Bring the family this October half-term and visit our heritage apple orchard and you can:
- Walk through the apple orchards and pick your favourite apples.
- Watch as they are turned into juice.
- Taste the juice from your chosen apples.
- Take home your best apple picks to eat later.
- Follow the apple trail and reveal it’s secret.
A lovely day out in the fresh air and plenty to keep the kids busy too!
This event is taking place on the 28th and 30th October.
Free car parking
Locally produced food
Restaurant / Cafe / Tea shop
Suitable for families
1 adult and 1 child £7.50
Any additional child £6.50
Any additional adult £6.50
Child age range: 4 - 15 Child
Tickets last a full year, enabling you to visit again and again to see the whole cycle from blossom to fruit and frosty winter.
Walking Tour (min 10 or more) £7.50
Tractor Trailer Tour (min 15 or more) £7.50 (FREE tractor trailer for over 15 people!)
Free parking, Free entry for coach driver & disabled access