Slightly Spooky Halloween at Huckleberry Woods
30th October 2021
Morning spooks - 10.30am - 12pm Early evening spooks 3.30 - 5.00pm
Treat your little horrors to a micro-spooky experience at Huckleberry Woods micro animal adventures, Faversham. BOOKING OPENS 1ST OCTOBER.
- A personal micro spooky experience amongst the miniature animals
- Spooktacular procession through the woods led by some creepy miniature creatures.
- Slightly spooky story in the old abandoned mine
- Micro pig pumpkin feeding
- Hang out in the orchard with the rest of the miniature animals
- Halloween cupcake to take home
Dress up in your spookiest outfit or come as you are but dressed for the weather.
To reserve your slot before the opening of online bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org; otherwise head to the website huckleberrywoods.co.uk on 1st October.
Santa and his friends will be making personal appearances in the Orchard on Tuesday 21st December and Thursday 23rd December. With gifts for all good children. Tickets will be available from 1st October also.
Suitable for families
See website when booking opens 1st October for full price details
Huckleberry Woods Micro Animal Adventures