Families on our Doorstep - Courses and Events
Families on our Doorstep is funded by The Big Lottery until December 2018.
Families on our Doorstep is available to Parents or Carers living in the Swale area who have caring responsibilities for a young person up to the age of 18 years.
- We have our own Families on our Doorstep Facebook page where you can check out information on courses and events.
- We regularly hold Flourishing Families events for adults and children to take part in activities.
- Some of our courses are for adults and some for adults and children together.
- Our courses and events are held locally in Swale in either Sittingbourne, Sheppey or Faversham.
- Your place on the course must be booked in advance by contacting the Families on our Doorstep Team.
- For further information on any of our courses or to book a place contact: Call the Families on our Doorstep Team on 01795 434290.
- Ring or text ‘FAMILIES’ to 07595 085629 or 07841 505532
- Email: Emma Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org or Liza Scholefield at email@example.com
- Find ‘Families on our Doorstep’ on Facebook
Download the course details and events which have venue, date and time information.
Advance booking is required - most activities are free, however places and numbers are limited.