Swale Accommodation Providers Open For Business For Keyworkers
At a time when we are instructed to follow the guidance to social distance and avoid unnecessary travel there is still a demand for accommodation in Faversham, Sittingbourne and on the Isle of Sheppey. Some overseas visitors are enjoying longer breaks due to the current situation, remaining in the UK whilst unable to return to their homes as an example.
Many of our accommodation providers, from large hotels to smaller bed and breakfast and self catering establishments are constantly reviewing the guidance and adapting their operating practices and cleaning regimes in order to continue to provide a valued service.
Visit Swale accommodation providers and some have confirmed that they are open or working to adapt, and in some cases are prepared to offer discounted rates during this challenging time for keyworkers.
- Holiday Inn Sittingbourne - Has 79 rooms, with a mix of double and twin available. Offering dining options which include room service providing breakfast and dinner directly to your rooms.
- Hempstead House Hotel - Has 35 rooms and may be flexible on rates subject to the proposed length of stay.
- Cave Hotel & Golf Resort - Boughton - Luxury hotel offering sliding scale of discount subject to length of stay and on a case by case basis for larger groups.
- Judd's Folly Hotel - Faversham - Mixture of rooms available, rates flexible subject to length of stay with dining options available.
- Queen Phillippa B&B - Isle of Sheppey - Singles, twins and double rooms available, offering discounts on longer stays.
- The Beaumont Guest House - Has 9 rooms available, offering 10% discount on direct bookings (unable to accept those self-isolating)
- The Ferry House Inn - Isle of Sheppey - Has 11 private rooms with ensuite bathrooms, availability varies by room. Offering prices which include breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks. Long stay prices negotiable.
- Mocketts Farm - Isle of Sheppey - Self Catering Cottages - Possible flexibility in price subject to occupancy level.
- The White Horse Inn - Boughton-under-Blean - Ensuite Rooms available, from £50 per night, meals extra.
- Nirvana Cottage - Isle of Sheppey Self Catering Cottage sleeps 4, rate flexible subject to occupancy and length of stay + two B&B single rooms available - details upon request.
Other accommodation providers on Visit Swale encourage you to check their websites for the latest information and availability at this time.
As we are sure you can appreciate that during this challenging time our businesses are taking and following revised and updated guidance on a daily basis and we strongly encourage you to support them if and where possible.