A circular ride through the hamlets and villages of Rodmersham, Milstead, Bredgar, Oad Street, Borden and Tunstall, that sit in the beautiful undulating countryside north of The Downs. Pedal along quiet country lanes, through farmland and woodland, climbing to scenic views, dipping into villages with ancient churches, traditional country pubs and local character.
- Circular ride of 12 miles (19km)
- Allow 2 hours riding time
- Skill - Bikeability Level 2
- This ride along quiet undulating country lanes, with three steeper climbs, tours the villages and hamlets north of The Downs.
- Refreshments - Rodmersham Village Coffee and Shop, The Fruiterer's Arms, Rodmersham Green, The Club @ Rodmersham, Red Lion, Milstead, The Sun Inn, Bredgar, Bredgar Farm Shop and Tearoom, Oad Street Food & Crafts Centre, The Maypole Inn, Borden.
Download the Ride in the shadow of The Downs map guide