Be inspired by some of our feature articles and lastest news below providing snap shots of just some of the activities, attractions and places to see just one hour from London, the channel coast and within easy travel distance of most of Kent's tourism honey pots.
Food and Drink
Places to Stay
Active & Outdoors
History & Culture
38 results found
Exciting news from well-known local chef Paul Babra as he unveils Karara.
Faversham is a quaint, medieval, creekside town, perfect town for a short break.
It’s time to put Swale’s wetlands at the top of your post-lockdown list!
28,000+ votes received so far, Floortje Hoette CE of Produced in Kent urges you to support your...
Jenny Hurkett at The Criterion Blue Town looks forward to reopening Sheppey's historic entertainment...
Produced in Kent, supports and promotes local independent food and drink businesses
Faversham micro-brewery responds to the lockdown with new selection of craft bottled beers
Abbey Street Faversham has been described as "probably the finest medieval street in England.
Showcasing all the incredible heritage, culture and beautiful countryside we have in Swale and...
Macknade Faversham has come up with Five Small Changes to help shoppers shop with sustainability in...
Treasure Hunting on the Isle of Sheppey - Nicola Webster @Sheppey Sea Glass
Swale consumers encouraged to remove all animal products from their diet for the month of January.
Produced in Kent’s flagship event celebrates the best in food and drink that Kent has to offer
Swale Borough Council is supporting local shops by putting in place measures so people feel...
Showcasing the nominations and recognising their contribution to your club or organisation.
National lockdown - Stay at Home
- Residents and visitors are encouraged to only travel around Swale if the journey is essential.
- When we return to tier restrictions and are able to welcome you the Swale area of north Kent safely please Know Before You Go! (Check in advance if venues are open).
- Respect, protect, enjoy our part of the Garden of England safely and responsibly as you take your exercise locally during the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Be aware that during the pandemic national and local guidance may change at short notice with social distancing measures and opening times that may impact your proposed travel arrangements.
- Follow Coronavirus safer travel guidance if you have to travel.
When the time is right - Experience award-winning beaches on the Isle of Sheppey and our historic towns of Faversham, Sheerness and Sittingbourne. Explore pretty villages nestled in the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a vast expanse of marshes, nature reserves and country parks.
Follow Visit Swale on social media on Twitter and Facebook and share some of your stunning pictures and experiences as a legacy of your visit and help us encourage others to our destination towns, countryside and coastal resorts.