Here is a list of all of our outlets that will be open and still trading during lockdown:
- Peel and Pips & Salt and Spice Global Flavourings are open and offering their free local fruit and veg box delivery service.
- The Secret Garden Tearoom will be open for takeaway only
- Old English Tools are open as usual Papabianco will be open for collection and delivery in Faversham
- Pawzativity will be open as usual
- Herman’s Plaice will be open as usual
- The Butcher of Brogdale will be open as usual and offering free delivery anywhere in Kent and South East London and 20% off to NHS Staff on the online store
- Adflooring kent shop will be closed but are continuing to work and take appointments
- Please contact all vendors individually for more information on how they are operating during lockdown.
Historic Standard Quay is one of Faversham's hidden jewels. Sitting alongside the Creek at the far end of Abbey Street and in easy walking distance from the town centre, Standard Quay gives the visitor a truly unique experience. Offering creek side walking, shopping, eating and a chance see Faversham's living history.
Standard Quay is home for several classic ships and boats including barges such as Cambria and Greta as well as traditional fishing boats, classic tugs and overnight moorings of all sorts.
One of Standard Quay's classic 'barn' buildings, that dates back to the seventeen hundreds, is the temporary home of the Cambria Thames Barge Exhibition.
Standard Quay hosts regular events and plays a key role in Faversham-wide activity such the towns Classic Transport Weekend. On a bank holidays there is always something extra happening at the Quay.
There are many unique shops and outlets at Standard Quay including; The Furniture Barn, , Bin Ella Wine Bar, Medway Antiques, Old English Tool, Kentish Rascal – Antique furniture, Eat to Live – Nutritionist, Psychotherapist, Salt & Spice, AD Flooring, Faversham Fireplaces, Meadowlark – Antiques and collectables, Riggers Gallery – Interior and Garden items, Victoria Grace – Bridal shop, Inner Goddess – Beauty, Holistic, aesthetic, hair treatments, MPV Vehicles – vehicle repair garage, Quayside tyres, Car wash, Benedicts - vintage and antique interiors' The Furniture Barn – as well as furniture there are art galleries, Wind chimes, Terracotta Pots and multitude of traders in Aladdin’s loft
New bunting and festoon lighting
More to browse at Standard Quay
Seen something you like at Standard Quay
Credit cards accepted
Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome
Restaurant / Cafe / Tea shop