Standard Quay offers Free Customer Parking (2Hours)
Historic Standard Quay is one of Faversham's hidden jewels. Sitting alongside the Creek at the far end of Abbey Street and in easy walking distance from the town centre, Standard Quay gives the visitor a truly unique experience. Offering creek side walking, shopping, eating and a chance see Faversham's living history.
Standard Quay is home for several classic ships and boats including barges such as Whippet and Greta as well as traditional fishing boats, classic tugs.
One of Standard Quay's classic 'barn' buildings, that dates back to the seventeen hundreds, is the temporary home of the Cambria Thames Barge Exhibition.
Standard Quay hosts regular events and plays a key role in Faversham-wide activity such the towns Classic Transport Weekend. On a bank holiday’s there is always something extra happening at the Quay.
There are many unique shops and outlets at Standard Quay including;
• Secret Gardens Tearoom / Delicious home-made food using locally sourced produce
• Large selection of Terracotta pots
• Duck and Blade Butchers
• Herman’s Plaice Fishmongers
• Aladdin’s Loft /Indoor Antiques & Collectables Market
• The Vintage and Furniture Barn
• Old English Tools
• Papa Bianco Pizza Restaurant and Function Room
• Baltic House Wine Bar
• Quayside CrossFit Gym
• Kentish Rascal / Antique & Interior Design
• Country Clobber / Country inspired accessories
• Mudlarks / Collectables, curiosities & clearance sales
• Medway Antiques / High quality antiques
• Inner Goddess / Mind, body & soul
• Salt & Spice / Worldwide Spices and herbs
• Pawzativity / Dog Supplies
• Glamour Natural Cosmetics
• Denver Sorrell Art
• MPV Vehicles / Vehicle repair garage
• Car Wash & Valeting