A wonderful country walk via the picturesque village of Rodmersham Green, with its village green, duck ponds, coffee shop, pub and church at its beating heart. Blow the cobwebs away as you walk across open fields, through fruit orchards and along leafy woodland trails. With an optional extra loop thrown in, this walk really goes the extra mile to delight and surprise.
- Circular walk of 3.8 miles (6km) with an optional 2.7 mile (4.3km) loop
- Allow 1 hour 15 minutes walking time and another hour for the loop
- Suitable for all fitness levels & dogs
- This walk through undulating fields, orchards and woodlands, over unmade paths and down country lanes, explores the chalk landscapes on the northern edge of the North Downs.
- Refreshments - Rodermersham Village Coffee and Shop, Rodmersham Green, The Fruiters Arms, Rodmersham Green, The Club @ Rodmersham, Red Lion, Milstead.
Download the Woodlands & Duck Ponds Trail map guide