All Golf Courses are now open – bookings only for Members and Non-Members.
The Driving Range is now open – bookings only, this can be booked on the day / date required.
The Poolside Bar & Clubhouse is now open, however the Rivers Restaurant remains closed until further notice.
The restrictions in place are that golf can be played by individuals only or groups from the same household – this must be adhered to, anyone found not keeping to these restrictions will be asked to leave the course.
Bookings can be made no more than 5 days in advance for Members Non-Members booking is available only on the day / date required.
In order to keep our customers and staff safe, we ask that you follow our guidelines for
booking and playing your game:
1. All games must be pre-booked, either by telephone or using the online booking facility – telephone booking available from 7.30 am.
2. Initially, all games are solo bookings or groups from the same household – maximum
4 ball & all under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
3. Buggies may be booked for individual use only, or for members of the same household – all buggies will be thoroughly wiped down after each use.
4. Card payments are preferred
5. Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your tee time – should you miss your tee time we are unable to guarantee that you will get a game
6. On arrival, it is highly likely that there will be a queue for the Pro Shop as in order to maintain social distancing we will only be allowing two persons into the Pro Shop at one time – your patience and efforts to maintain social distancing at all times whilst on site will be greatly appreciated
7. There will be no changing facilities available at this time
8. All players must report to the Pro Shop before commencing their game, anyone found not doing so will be asked to leave the course.
Please be aware that these restrictions/guidelines may change at short notice – we will do our best to keep you informed of any changes via this website, the Club website and twitter feed.
Thank You again for your continued support & we look forward to seeing you all again soon
The course is constructed on one hundred & twenty acres of very well drained undulating parkland course, the higher part having clear views of the River Medway and Thames Estuary.
There are some very interesting holes to play to create very exciting rounds of golf from the long rolling 4th to the well laid out 14th finishing over the lake in front of the green. The 18th as the last but not least, you will remember 'River Valley' with its long undulating approach to the 18th green right outside the clubhouse.
Built on three levels truly a challenge, we at 'River Valley' maintain our temporary greens to a good standard throughout the year. So if we do have to use them in weather extremes they can at least be used for putting. We have a fleet of twenty hire buggies always ready for use. Pre booking is important.
The short 9 hole course has six par 4 and you may go round twice. The perfect course for those who enjoy the short game and of course for those learning the game of golf.
The long south course is for the longer striker. Three par 5, three par 4 & three par 3. The 8th hole being the longest at 623 yards, a more level course but all in pristine condition.