Be inspired by some of our feature articles and lastest news below providing snap shots of just some of the activities, attractions and places to see just one hour from London, the channel coast and within easy travel distance of most of Kent's tourism honey pots.
Food and Drink
Places to Stay
Active & Outdoors
History & Culture
37 results found
Beautiful orchards are open for self-guided walks so you can enjoy hundreds of fruit trees.
Show your love for your favourite Kent food and drink businesses – and show your care for fellow...
An exceptional array of brilliant writers, plenty of stories, humour, ideas and new perspectives for...
Take a look at the new walking and cycling map from Explore Kent of the Isle of Sheppey
National lockdown - Stay at Home
- Residents and visitors are encouraged to only travel around Swale if the journey is essential.
- When we return to tier restrictions and are able to welcome you the Swale area of north Kent safely please Know Before You Go! (Check in advance if venues are open).
- Respect, protect, enjoy our part of the Garden of England safely and responsibly as you take your exercise locally during the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Be aware that during the pandemic national and local guidance may change at short notice with social distancing measures and opening times that may impact your proposed travel arrangements.
- Follow Coronavirus safer travel guidance if you have to travel.
When the time is right - Experience award-winning beaches on the Isle of Sheppey and our historic towns of Faversham, Sheerness and Sittingbourne. Explore pretty villages nestled in the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a vast expanse of marshes, nature reserves and country parks.
Follow Visit Swale on social media on Twitter and Facebook and share some of your stunning pictures and experiences as a legacy of your visit and help us encourage others to our destination towns, countryside and coastal resorts.